Friday, June 23, 2017

Hey, guess what?

I now have a youtube channel!  

It's so much fun making videos, editing, and then finally posting them.  I can spend hours playing with the editing software (Adobe Premier Pro), looking for music to add, editing the photo stills... it's great!

So head on over to FromFlabToFourteener and check it out!  Be sure to subscribe.  The plan is to have weekly or more uploads.  I'll feature hikes around the Springs, then further up in the mountains as the recovery allows.  I'll also have some gear reviews, how to do it all on a (tiny!) budget, and DIY videos as well.  I'd like to have some trail angel days along the CDT, and possibly feature some interviews of thru-hikers.

It's a short post this week - closing the year at work, so things are cray-cray!

Take care, be blessed, and see you on the trail!

No comments:

Post a Comment